- This is not only of India but also the first grand drama of the world theatre.
- Opportunity to see lively this concept of the grand drama on the stage.
- The grand drama “Shrikrishna” is the artwork of 150 experienced artists.
- The theatrical language of grand drama “Shrikrishna” is elaborate but accessible and simple Hindi language, which is easily understood by all.
- As a facilitator, Lord Shri Hari Vishnu gives Goddess Lakshmi a glimpse of Lord Shrikrishna's birth story and his acts from his Amrutvani on 20 feet high stage.
- Its spacious and grand stage (there are 8 different stages of total 7000 square feet) will be the biggest stage of the theatrical world so far.
- Artists acting upstairs at the stage of 50 feet high like a tower.
- Attractive background beautiful Setups.
- Song and music is the main soul of this grand drama.
- The melodious songs of well-known playback singers Suresh Wadekar, Vaishali Sawant and Prasenjit Koshambi are a big attraction.
- The audience will be able to hear Dolby Digital surround Sound on the first ever in the play.
- Pleasant colors and exact dress are the focal point of attraction.
- Gold chariots, horses, Bullock cart, Palanquin, Throne, Hammock, Mountains, Snakes, big drums, Roli Aarti etc. are the main attractions.
- The experience of the colorful and modern lighting scheme will give the viewer a beautiful feel.
- Colorful crackers and fireworks.
- For the first time at the Theater, it is possible to see the vast form of Lord “Shrikrishna”.
Speciality Of Grand Drama “Shrikrishna”Written by
Published in blog
The grand drama Shrikrishna has many such specialties that have not been seen in the stage till today.